Zinc, a crucial nutrient for enzyme & growth hormone production and strong root growth.
Deficiency leads to:
- Poor utilization of N & P.
- Stunted plant growth.
- Low yield and deteriorated quality of produce.
- Inter-veinal necrosis of older leaves.
- Whitish-yellowish strips parallel to midrib of young leaves.
- Reduced vigor and stunted growth-“Rosette” appearance.
- Smaller leaves, shorter internodes, less branching.
ECO Zinc (Zinc Gluconates) Benefits:
- Catalyses “Trptophan” amino acid synthesis, stimulating production of “Auxin” plant growth hormone.
- Improves growth after emergence & root growth.
Dose of applications:
Foliar : 2 – 2.5 ml/lit of water or spray solution.*
Fertigation: 1 lit/acre.
*Note: application may vary depending on soil type, extent of deficiency and nature of crop.
Eco Borozinc Benefits:
- Eco Borozinc Plays an important role in regulating plants hormone levels and promoting proper growth.
- Eco Borozinc increases flower production and retention, pollen tube elongation and germination, and seed and fruit development.
- Eco Borozinc is compatible with phosphorous containing fertilzers, almost all kinds of pesticide and plant growth regulators.
- Eco Borozic contains potassium in chelated and available from given strength to corps.
Dose of Application:
- Foliar: 2 to 2.5 ml/ltr of water or spray solution.
- Fertigation: 1 lit/Acre.