Eco Potash (Potassium Gluconates)
Potassium Deficiency Leads to:
Slow maturing of crops & Premature senescence.
Poor quality fruits of reduced size & weight.
Low Sugar content.
- Necrosis of Leaf Margins (Leaf Scorching) Curling & Crinkling.
- Slender Stalks, Drying & Withering.
- Small sized, Low- Weight & Dis-Colored fruits with Non-Uniform expansion at ends. .
Eco Potash (Potassium Gluconates) Benefits:
- Aids in translocation of carbohydrates and starch (Sugars).
- Improves quality of farm produce in terms of size, shapes, color, taste, Sweetness and fibre quality.
- Increase Fruit/Bulb number & size (Bulking).
Dose of Application:
Foliar: 2 - 2.5 ml/ltr of water or spray solution.
Fertigation: 1-1.5 lit per acre.