Eco Mag (Magnesium Gluconates)
- Magnesium, a critical plant pigment for photosynthesis- helps in chlorophyll formation, phosphorus uptake & plant metabolism. Acts as enzyme co-factor & helps in production of ATPs.
- Deficiency can result in reduced yield and quality of produce.
Inter veinal chlorosis of older leaves. Purple to red leaves with green veins. Premature dropping of leaves .
Eco Mag (Magnesium Gluconates) Benefits:
- Increases “chlorophyll” content & photosynthesis.
- Improves “Phosphorus” uptake.
- Benefits fast growing short season crops.
- Corrects “Blotchiness” in Tomato.
Dose of Application:
- Foliar : 2 to 2.5 ml/lit of water or spray solution.*
- Fertigation: 1 lit / acre.