Gluco Calbor (Calcium Boron Gluconates)
Calcium and Boron Deficiency:
Calcium: Enhances structural stability of cell walls, supports plant development by minimizing physiology disorders.
Boron: Aids fertilization of fruits and fruit development.
Deficiency leads to:
- Pre-Matured, misshaped and deformed fruits.
- Poor shelf life of farm produce and loss in marketable produce.
- Impaired seed & fruit setting.
- Translocation of sugars.
- Merginal & inter-Veinal collapse of older leaves.
- Distortion of leaves, stunted development and mottled yellow longitudinal streaks.
- Changes in color of foliage, thickening, brittleness and downward curling of older leaves.
- Dropping of buds/blossom in flowers -Calyx splitting.
- Blossom end root.
Gluco Calbor (Calcium Boron Gluconates) Benefits:
- Stimulates young shoot growth.
- Improves shelf life of fresh farm produce.
- High yielding crops.
- Higher profitabilty (Cost benefit ratio >1)
Gluco Calbor more of Action:
- Configuration with Gluconate Chelate ensures easy availability of Calcium & Boron for Quick & Complete assimilation in poorer transporting issues of plants.
- Increase flower and Fruit retention.
- Improve plant’s ability ot produce quality produce in heat and cold stress conditions.
Dose of Application:
- Foliar : 2 to 2.5 ml/lit of water or Spray solution.
- Fertigation: 1lit/acre.